We provide you with valuable, timely and understandable legal advice.
Lawyers & Notary Public in New Plymouth.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen is a law firm providing specialist commercial and public law advice in our particular fields of expertise.
Our clients operate in a range of sectors, including energy, finance, government, property and technology and include many nationally known organisations.
Get the benefits of lawyers who
- provide legal advice only in those areas in which we have a high level of expertise and can significantly contribute to the success of you
- make, and meet commitments
- easily interact with other professional advisers in the provision of advice
- provide effective legal outcomes for their clients
- focus on getting it right
- do the hard things
- give high quality value for money service
- passionate about what they do and how they do it, and still see the law as a profession
There are lawyers, and there are lawyers. And then there are exceptional lawyers. Between them, Garry Anderson and Phil McCarthy not only demonstrated a deep but practical understanding of the law, but also engineered an approach that both recognised and made the client (me) a member of the professional team. The result? Their diligent guidance helped me navigate through a complicated commercial issue, producing a great outcome. A far different approach from other professional advisors whose arrogance and indifference towards the client all-too-often predominate. Garry and Phil truly exemplify the professional role of “trusted advisors.”
“A key aspect of our working relationship with ABMM is the genuine business partnership we have in place. Our experience with ABMM’s employment relations team is highly successful due to the trust, collaborative approach, their high level of expertise and the knowledge they have acquired on understanding our people, the challenges and diversity within our businesses and the Local Government environment, and ultimately the advice they provide. The ABMM team, in particular Sean has professionally and pragmatically guided and supported us through significant change processes, industrial and employment relations matters to ensure outcomes are the best that they can be for our organisation.”