We provide you with valuable, timely and understandable legal advice.
Lawyers & Notary Public in New Plymouth.
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen is a law firm providing specialist commercial and public law advice in our particular fields of expertise.
Our clients operate in a range of sectors, including energy, finance, government, property and technology and include many nationally known organisations.
Get the benefits of lawyers who
- provide legal advice only in those areas in which we have a high level of expertise and can significantly contribute to the success of you
- make, and meet commitments
- easily interact with other professional advisers in the provision of advice
- provide effective legal outcomes for their clients
- focus on getting it right
- do the hard things
- give high quality value for money service
- passionate about what they do and how they do it, and still see the law as a profession
There are lawyers, and there are lawyers. And then there are exceptional lawyers. Between them, Garry Anderson and Phil McCarthy not only demonstrated a deep but practical understanding of the law, but also engineered an approach that both recognised and made the client (me) a member of the professional team. The result? Their diligent guidance helped me navigate through a complicated commercial issue, producing a great outcome. A far different approach from other professional advisors whose arrogance and indifference towards the client all-too-often predominate. Garry and Phil truly exemplify the professional role of “trusted advisors.”
Papa Rererangi I Puketapu Limited (New Plymouth Airport) have worked closely with ABMM (particularly Allen Mazengarb) since our inception in 2017. PRIP have worked with ABMM across a variety of legal matters and value their professional and accommodating approach. ABMM staff have taken the time to understand our business and tailor advice to suit our requirements and meet our objectives.
ABMM and in particular, Marie Callander provided professional, expert and trusted advice as we navigated the complexities of investigating and establishing a new entity, as part of Venture Taranaki’s NNEDC establishment project.
Marie and the ABMM team were highly responsive to the demands of tight and sometimes shifting deadlines and Marie felt like part of our team, throughout the 12-month project.
A key aspect of our working relationship with ABMM is the genuine business partnership we have in place. Our experience with ABMM’s employment relations team is highly successful due to the trust, collaborative approach, their high level of expertise and the knowledge they have acquired on understanding our people, the challenges and diversity within our businesses and the Local Government environment, and ultimately the advice they provide. The ABMM team, in particular Sean has professionally and pragmatically guided and supported us through significant change processes, industrial and employment relations matters to ensure outcomes are the best that they can be for our organisation.
The ABMM team guided me through the process carefully and showed a willingness to understand what my business was trying to achieve and also what my business and staff were experiencing.
- Women in Leadership – November 2020
- Support Workers (Pay Equity) Settlements Amendment Bill and Equal Pay Amendment Bill Passed Pending Royal Assent
- Employee Reference Pitfalls
- Changes to the Dairy Industry just around the corner
- Trusts Act 2019: Charitable Trusts are also covered by the new Act
- New Environmental Claims Guidelines for Traders