Ko ō mātou tāngata
Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen’s team are a dedicated group of individuals who provide friendly, helpful forward thinking advice to their clients. They provide legal advice only in those areas in which they have a high level of expertise, and can significantly contribute to the success of their clients.
Registered Legal Executive
Rochelle joined Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen in April 2008 as a Legal Secretary. While working full time, she completed the New Zealand Diploma in Legal Executive Studies through the Open Polytechnic of New Zealand and became a Registered Legal Executive in July 2020.
Away from work, Rochelle is an avid golfer and enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Rochelle primarily works alongside Garry Anderson and Marie Callander providing assistance in corporate, commercial and property matters.
Rochelle’s work has involved:
- instrument registration at LINZ
- set up and maintenance of companies at New Zealand Companies Office
- assisting with registration of charitable trusts
- assisting with preparation of complex documents
- managing the signing process of documents involved in complex transactions
- conveyancing – sales and purchases
Legal Executive – Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen
February 2018 – present
Legal Secretary – Auld Brewer Mazengarb & McEwen
April 2008 – February 2018
New Zealand Diploma in Legal Executive Studies (Level 6) – The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand (2017-2019)
Affiliate of Legal Executives New Zealand